[WSBAPT] Off Topic

A. Colby Parks colby at tacomacounsel.com
Mon Sep 21 15:28:42 PDT 2015

Steve: I have colleague I respect tremendously in Florida and she wrote the following:

"Elizabeth Schwartz is one of the best attorneys in the state, and she is in Dade County (Miami).

http://www.sobelaw.com/services.html

We refer everything to do with family law in South Florida to Elizabeth Schwartz.  Legally, she is outstanding, but she also is really nice.

Her website is very LGBT-based, but she serves all clients well."

I hope this helps.  Colby

ACP Mobile E-Mail
Follow Me on Twitter
@AColbyParks