[WSBAPT] Recommendation for Attorney in Virginia?

Suzanne Howle SuzanneH at thompsonhowle.com
Tue Sep 15 11:52:57 PDT 2015

You could try Needham, Mitnick and Pollack, 400 S. Maple Avenue, Suite 210, Falls Church, VA 22046   Phone: (703) 536-7778   Fax: (703) 536-2452

Suzanne C Howle
601 Union Street, Suite 3232
Seattle, WA  98101
voice (206)682-8400
fax (206) 682-9491
email:  showle at thompsonhowle.com<mailto:showle at thompsonhowle.com>
www.thompsonhowle.com<http://www.thompsonhowle.com>

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please delete it and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.
Please be advised that, if this communication includes federal tax advice, it cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties unless you have expressly engaged me to provide written advice in a
form that satisfies IRS standards for "covered opinions" or I have  informed you that those standards do not apply to this communication.