[WSBAPT] IRA trusts

Marcus Fry mfry at lyon-law.com
Fri Sep 11 14:56:17 PDT 2015

Jenna:
You need to make sure you name the subtrusts of the Revocable Living Trust as 2nd beneficiary.  Not the RLT as the 2nd beneficiary.

Marcus J. Fry
Lyon, Weigand & Gustafson, P.S.
Adoption Attorney*
P.O. Box 1689
Yakima, Washington  98907
Telephone:  (509) 248-7220
Facsimile:  (509) 575-1883

NOTICES:
 *Adoption Attorney reflects election as a Fellow of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys, an invitation based organization of 300+ attorneys nationwide, under its criteria of experience, ethics and peer recommendation. Washington's Supreme Court has not yet developed or recognized a credentialing process for specialties, and certification/fellowship is not required to practice law in this state.