[WSBAPT] Expert

Marsha Hudson marsha at griffyn.us
Fri Sep 11 14:37:08 PDT 2015

Zillow?

Plese excus the brevite and any tipoes.  This emale was sent from Marsha's stoopid iPhone.

Marsha C. Hudson
Attorney at Law #23330
773 N 75th St
Seattle, WA  98103
Telephone: 206-297-3933
Fax: 206-357-9356
marsha at griffyn.us

Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others? -Martin Luther King, Jr.

This e-mail may contain information that is protected by attorney-client, work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, use, or reliance upon its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me immediately and return the email by forwarding it to this office at marsha at griffyn.us and then deleting the e-mail.
📧Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.