[WSBAPT] Request for Prompt Assessment or Release of Liability for PR

Donna Calf Robe DonnaC at dussaultlaw.com
Thu Sep 10 10:22:35 PDT 2015

Thank you for the response Kameron.  It almost sounds like the request for prompt assessment slowed the process down.  In my experience the closing letter usually arrives in about 9 months. Good to know.

Donna

Donna M. Calf Robe
Attorney at Law
DUSSAULT LAW GROUP
2722 Eastlake Ave. E., Ste. 200
Seattle, Washington 98102-3143
Phone (206) 324-4300, extension 113
FAX (206) 324-3106

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments is attorney-client information, is privileged or confidential material and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, review by or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information by unauthorized persons is strictly prohibited. All personal messages are solely the views of the sender, and are not to be attributed to Dussault Law Group. If you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this transmission and all copies including attachments.