[WSBAPT] SNT

Kirsten Samwel kirstensamwel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:21:31 PDT 2015

I would be interested in this as well.  Thank you.

Kirsten A. Samwel
Attorney at Law
Samwel Cousineau, PC
700 W. Evergreen Blvd.
Vancouver, WA  98660
Ph:  (360)750-3789
Fax:(360)750-3788
kirstensamwel at gmail.com

*This email message may contain information that is
privileged-----------------------------------------------------------------------The
information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately,
and delete the original message.*

*NOTICE !*
*Samwel Cousineau, PC, does not accept service by facsimile or electronic
means, including email, unless specifically agreed to in writing as set
forth in Washington State Superior Court Civil Rule 5(b)(7).*

*IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:  To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any advice relating to a Federal tax
issue contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i)
avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii)
promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed
herein. *