[WSBAPT] referral request: Divorce attorney in Clark County

Douglas Bratt djbratt at mbavancouverlaw.com
Wed Oct 28 17:31:43 PDT 2015

Hello:

I have a partner, Teresa Foster, who is, in my opinion, the most effective family law attorney in the county. That opinion is also held by many other lawyers in Clark County, not directly associated with Ms. Foster.

Family law is all she does and she has 12+ years of experience.

She can be reached via the phone numbers below, or via her email address: tfoster at mbavancouverlaw.com<mailto:tfoster at mbavancouverlaw.com>

Our Webpage address is www.mbavancouverlaw.com

I don’t think a client could go wrong if he/she worked with Ms. Foster on his/her issues.

Call/email with questions.

Regards,

Doug Bratt

Douglas J. Bratt
Lawyer

[Envelope scaled Foster]

Office: (360) 213-2040
 Fax: (360) 213-2030

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email. Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us.  Thank you.

NOTE:  I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege.  This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

TAX ADVICE NOTICE: IRS Circular 230 requires us to advise you that, if this communication or any attachment contains any tax advice, the advice is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties. A taxpayer may rely on professional advice to avoid federal tax penalties only if the advice is reflected in a comprehensive tax opinion that conforms to stringent requirements. Please contact us if you have any questions about Circular 230 or would like to discuss our preparation of an opinion that conforms to these IRS rules.