[WSBAPT] Double tax for one lot

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:51:14 PDT 2015

I had a similar situation a couple years ago and if I recall correctly the
assessor is only liable for 3 years of back taxes and that is if they were
at fault - my client elected not to do more than what the assessor gave
back after informing them of the mistake since the amount ended up being
rather small.

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.