[WSBAPT] Defects in Filed Creditor's Claim

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Thu Oct 22 10:37:34 PDT 2015

Well, Doug, since the wise ones haven't replied, I'll give you my $.02.

First I would ask whether the pages of computer printouts gave the information your PR needs to determine the validity of the claim.  The test is quality of information rather than quantity of pages.

Second, the creditor did not file " A statement of the facts or circumstances constituting the basis of the claim."

If you're feeling kind, you can send a letter to the creditor saying that its filing was defective.  It sounds like there is time to correct the filing.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. -Eleanor Roosevelt

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document