[WSBAPT] Advance Directives - Obligations of health care providers

Tom Stuen tomstuen at comcast.net
Wed Oct 21 16:30:49 PDT 2015

Eric:  When there is no enforcement mechanism, such an obligation becomes an ethical issue.  Will the doctor be influenced by financial considerations?  I think some will.  I tell my clients to discuss the directive (and POLST) with their doctors, so they have confidence the doctor is on board with the plan.

Thomas Stuen