[WSBAPT] Self proving affidavit/declaration - notarized?

Tara pugetsoundlaw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:31:19 PDT 2015

I’ve never encountered a problem with a proper declaration under the penalty of perjury being accepted in a Washington court.

What basis did the Kitsap judge have for disregarding RCW 9A.72.085 and GR 13?  These aren’t new statutes or unusual solitary local rules from another venue.  In re Estate of Starkel is even a Division II case, which encompasses Kitsap county.

Did your rejected petition and Will affidavit have the requisite language, date, and place of signing for unsworn statements?

Tara M. Roberts

Puget Sound Law pllc

roberts at pugetsoundlaw.com

The information contained in this email may be privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message and any copies you may have.  Thank you.