[WSBAPT] Depositing Decedent's paycheck found after a number of months

Corey Rogers corey at findleyrogerslaw.com
Fri Oct 16 10:02:05 PDT 2015

I have a situation where a PR located a check for wages in some
recently-discovered mail of Decedent.  The check is from 10 months ago, but
it is listed as valid for one year.  Is there any reason I'm missing as to
why this shouldn't be deposited into the estate account?  We'll need to
update the tax filing if it's from 2014, but I don't see any other
problem.  Am I missing anything?

Corey H. Rogers
Attorney at Law
Findley & Rogers, PLLC
600 N. 36th Street, Suite 207
Seattle, WA 98103

T: (206) 331-7377
F: (206) 486-9930
corey at findleyrogerslaw.com

The content of this email and any attachments may contain information or
correspondence that is protected from disclosure by the attorney client
privilege.  This email is intended only for its intended recipient.  If you
receive this email in error, you are prohibited from disseminating this
email and must delete it immediately.   Please also contact Findley &
Rogers, PLLC if you receive this email and are not the intended recipient.
Thank you.