[WSBAPT] Trust Revocation - Reality Check

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:31:09 PDT 2015

1.       Trust is called "Revocable" in the title.

2.       One stand-alone provision says: "The Trustors have been fully
advised as to the difference between revocable and irrevocable trusts."

3.       Another provision says: "While both Trustors are living and serving
as Trustee, the Trust Agreement shall be revocable, and subject to the
amendment and modification by both Trustors, by a writing delivered to the
Trustee."