[WSBAPT] Off Topic Referral

Ron Richmond dukeronald at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:55:04 PDT 2015

Hi Susan,

Our office routinely handles this sort of matter for clients all over
Kitsap County.

*Ronald D. Richmond · Attorney at Law*

*Email: **ron at rrlaw.pro <ron at rrlaw.pro>*

*Richmond & Richmond Ltd.*

*360.692.7201* <360.692.7201>* office · **360.536.1203* <360.536.1203>* mobile
/ text · **360.824.7168* <360.824.7168>*fax*

*9615 Levin **Rd* *NW**, Suite 101; **Silverdale**, Washington 98383*

*www.facebook.com <http://www.facebook.com/rrlaw.pro>**/
<http://www.facebook.com/rrlaw.pro>**rrlaw.pro
<http://www.facebook.com/rrlaw.pro>*

*This email contains legal stuff. Which means there might be privilege or
other great precepts protecting it from unauthorized disclosure. So, if you
are not the intended recipient, you could get into a lot of trouble if you
read it, and even more trouble if you tell someone else about it.
Accordingly, the best thing you can do if this email is not for you is
ignore it, forget you ever saw it, and toss it in your **cyber-incinerator**.
Also, please notify us right away so we can correct our error. (For the
moment, simply overlook the part where this whole thing might be a little
contradictory.) Thank you.*

PC is in Kitsap (Bainbridge Island) and is looking for someone to help them
resolve an issue with a neighbor.  The neighbor is currently in the middle
of installing a septic system and drain field and, in doing so, has cut
through the roots of several 100 feet plus tall trees, in some cases on
three sides of a single tree.  The trees are quite close to PC’s home and
they were concerned enough to engage an arborist to come look at the
situation.  The arborist told them that the digging rendered the trees
extremely dangerous (he told them to get out of the house if winds start
gusting to 40 mph) and suggested they seek legal counsel.  Any suggestions?

Susan E. Spuller

Of Counsel

Law Office of Paulette Peterson, PLLC

7869 Hansen Road

Bainbridge Island, WA  98110

206.855.9293

Fax: 206.855.9295

*The information contained in this email is confidential and may also be
attorney-client privileged. The information is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify me by replying to this email and delete the original. Thank you.*