[WSBAPT] Heir Search

Thomas M. Culbertson tculbertson at lukins.com
Tue Oct 13 08:44:31 PDT 2015

I'll second the suggestion of IGS.  I've used them several times, a couple of times when we had to find unknown descendants of unknown grandparents.

THOMAS M. CULBERTSON  I  Lukins & Annis, PS
717 W. Sprague Ave, Suite 1600, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-9555  I  fax (509) 363-2500  I  tculbertson at lukins.com<mailto:tculbertson at lukins.com>