[WSBAPT] Heir Search

David Grossman grossman at minnickhayner.com
Mon Oct 12 08:57:01 PDT 2015

My client was Guardian of the Person and Estate of a gentleman who died.  We
converted the guardianship proceeding to a Probate.  My client is not aware
of any heirs of the deceased.  Can anyone recommend a good heir search firm
that I can use to try to locate heirs?

David S. Grossman

Minnick-Hayner, P.S.

P.O. Box 1757

249 West Alder

Walla Walla, WA 99362

Tel:  (509) 527-3500

Fax:  (509) 527-3506

Email:   <mailto:grossman at minnickhayner.com> grossman at minnickhayner.com

Utilizing email communications includes an inherent risk that a third party
may gain access to confidential and/or privileged information.  Please take
all reasonable precautions to reduce this risk.

confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by
return e-mail and delete it from your computer. Thank you.