[WSBAPT] Bremerton Medicaid Attorney

George Edensword-Breck george at e-blaw.com
Thu Oct 8 15:38:10 PDT 2015

Tracie, I have been "doing" Medicaid cases for 42 years.  I maintain my principal office in Seattle (close to the ferry and courthouse) and have a branch office on Bainbridge Island, downtown on Ericksen.  I can easily serve clients just about any where on the peninsula.  No charge for a brief initial telphone or email consult.

George Edensword-Breck
719 Second Avenue - Suite 104
Seattle, Washington  98104

(206) 624-3718