[WSBAPT] Family LLC or LP

Sara D. Longley sara at longley-law.pro
Thu Oct 8 14:53:27 PDT 2015

Hi Lisa,

I'm attaching an article by Wendy Goffe which appeared in the summer 2004
WSBA RPPT newsletter: "Keeping the Cabin in the Family: A Guide to Joint
Ownership and Use."  It's not directly applicable to divorced co-owners, but
may contain several relevant considerations.

-Sara

Sara D. Longley, J.D., LL.M.

Attorney at Law

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW ADDRESS AS OF 09/01/2015:

1734 NW Market Street

Seattle, WA 98107

 <tel:%28206%29%20434-5644> (206) 434-5644

 <mailto:Sara at Longley-law.pro> Sara at Longley-law.pro

 <http://www.longley-law.pro/> www.longley-law.pro