[WSBAPT] Probate in Israel

Marilyn J Kliman marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Mon Oct 5 12:20:15 PDT 2015

Heather -

If a client does have a foreign Will devising all assets there, is there
anything that has to be taken care of in Washington at death, or any
reference needed regarding those assets in a Will here?

Marilyn

Marilyn J. Kliman, Attorney at Law

Marilyn J. Kliman Law, PLLC

510 Bell Street

Edmonds, WA 98020

206.499.0993

Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com

www.MarilynJKlimanLaw.com <http://www.marilynjklimanlaw.com/>

"Those who lack humor are without judgment and should be trusted with
nothing."   Clive James

NOTICE: Information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
legally protected from disclosure. Our understanding is that intended
recipients consent to use of e-mail unless we are notified otherwise in
writing. If you are neither the intended recipient nor an employee or agent
of the intended recipient, any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer.