[WSBAPT] Estate Planning attorney in Kent East Hill area

julie at dimensionlaw.com julie at dimensionlaw.com
Sun Oct 4 20:11:05 PDT 2015

I would love to help her if possible. Our office is about 10 minutes from the East Hill area. I have done home calls for elderly clients from my church and sick clients as well if that is needed. You may pass on my information or I can reach out to her if she would prefer that. Thank you.

> On Oct 4, 2015, at 1:41 PM, J A Cyphers <jacyphers at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Need recommendation for an estate planning attorney in the Kent East Hill area for widow with assets consisting of single family rental home.  Current assets should be well below federal estate tax exemption and probably below $2 million.
> She is age 89, still living in her own home but has mobility problems and issues getting around.
>

> Jackie Cyphers
> Jeannette A. Cyphers, Attorney at Law
> P. O. Box 908
> Edmonds, WA 98020-0908
> 425-776-5887
> fax 425-640-0814
> jacyphers at gmail.com
>
> We do not use encrypted email so this message is not secure and may not be protected by attorney client privilege.  NOTE:  This email address is NOT monitored 24/7.  If your matter requires prompt attention please call our offices during business hours so we can discuss it with you and also discuss timing.
>
> This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of the person or persons to whom it is addressed. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521 applies to this e-mail. Unauthorized review of distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply e-mail. Do not disseminate this e-mail and destroy the original e-mail and any copies.
>
> FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail
> Click Here!
>> <ape.gif>

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:  This e-mail (including any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may
contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail, facsimile, or
telephone; return the e-mail to us at the e-mail address below; and destroy
all paper and electronic copies.