[WSBAPT] Estate Planning attorney in Kent East Hill area

Sarah Jael Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Sun Oct 4 13:54:06 PDT 2015

Hi Jackie-

I am in Seattle, but often see clients in their homes, and am happy to travel to Kent.

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com
dionlaw.com

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.