[WSBAPT] Title insurance on tax foreclosure property

Robert S Schuck rsschuck at ksmlawfirm.com
Thu Oct 1 11:20:22 PDT 2015

You might try WFG National Title -I closed one last October which was acquired at  trustee sale in 2013

Robert S. Schuck
Kennedy,Schuck & Miller, PLLC
1520 140th NE, Suite 200
Bellevue, WA 98005
(425)451-3760 (telephone)
(425)451-3878 (facsimile)
rsschuck at ksmlawfirm.com<mailto:rsschuck at ksmlawfirm.com>

This correspondence is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and may contain confidential information protected by Attorney-Client privilege. If you are not a person for whom this message was intended, please delete it from your system immediately, refrain from copying or forwarding any part of the message, and kindly notify me at (425) 451-3760 or at rsschuck at ksmlawfirm.com<mailto:rsschuck at qwest0ffice.net>   Thank you.