[WSBAPT] Deferral of Special Needs Trust in Trust provisions

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Tue Nov 24 12:13:18 PST 2015

That makes sense, but I'm thinking of the case where there is no way of knowing if SN is involved--such as someone providing in a Will for grandchildren who aren't born yet, or a beneficiary who is fine now but becomes disabled due to accident, injury, whatever.

I know, they should revise the Will as circumstances change...but I'm thinking of the cases where that's not going to happen, and trying to come up with a general provision that could take care of the possibility.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC