[WSBAPT] Trusts to Protect Assets from Medicaid

David Kazemba david at davittlaw.com
Tue Nov 17 12:14:46 PST 2015

I would echo my colleagues’ comments.  There are a lot of moving parts.  A
lot of which involve practical considerations over the level of care, an
appropriate facility (Transition to Medicaid, beds available), and what the
client really wants.  Make sure they understand the potential pitfalls and
possibly refer this one out.

Best,

Note new firm information below:

*David A. Kazemba*

Overcast Law Offices, PS | 23 S. Wenatchee Ave. Suite 320 | Wenatchee, WA
98801 | (509) 663-5588 | dkazemba at overcastlaw.com

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy or communicate this
message to anyone.  If you received this message in error, please destroy
this message and notify the sender by reply email.