[WSBAPT] Right at Home, Skagit County

Deb Flory dflory at barronsmithlaw.com
Fri Nov 13 12:41:41 PST 2015

Visiting Angels serves Skagit County. The case manager who met with my elderly in-laws on Guemes Island was very competent. 360-424-6777
My husband and I have used Visiting Angels in Whatcom County for our daughter's care for the last decade.

Deb Flory, Estate Planning Paralegal
BARRON SMITH DAUGERT PLLC
300 N. Commercial/PO Box 5008
Bellingham, WA 98227
(360) 733-0212- Phone, ext 227
(360) 738-2341 - Fax
dflory at barronsmithlaw.com<mailto:dflory at barronsmithlaw.com>
www.barronsmithlaw.com<http://www.barronsmithlaw.com/>

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorized to receive for the intended addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email to dflory at barronsmithlaw.com<mailto:dflory at barronsmithlaw.com> and delete the message.  Thank you.