[WSBAPT] insolvent estate

Hans Juhl Hans at STKLawFirm.com
Wed Nov 11 10:35:28 PST 2015

I just represented the estate in a similar case.  I would be happy to take a look.

HPJ

      Hans P. Juhl
      2955 80th Avenue, SE, Suite 201
      Mercer Island, Washington 98040
      (206)232-4050
      (206)232-4049  FAX
      hans at stklawfirm.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments (if any) may contain confidential, proprietary or legally-privileged information and is intended only for the use of the Addressee above. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies received.