[WSBAPT] How to find out about possible Medicaid payments?

Katharine P. Bauer kpb at bpblegal.com
Tue Nov 10 08:17:41 PST 2015

I have never had a problem in this situation just calling OFR and asking
what amount is currently owed by a specific social security number.  I
usually get the answer without any questions.

Katharine P. Bauer
Bauer Pitman Lifetime Legal, PLLC
1235 Fourth Ave. East, Suite 200
Olympia, Washington 98501
tel. 360.754.1976
fax. 360.943.4427

e-mail: kpb at bpblegal.com

This message is confidential and may be protected by the attorney-client
privilege; it is intended solely for the use of the individual named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any
notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, delete this message from your
files, and return any printed copies to the sender by U.S. mail. Circular
230 Disclosure: Any tax advice contained in this communication (including
any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used,
for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the
Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction, arrangement, or other matter