[WSBAPT] Real Estate Attorney in Puerto Vallarta

Tracie Wall tlw at traciewalllaw.com
Mon Nov 9 14:26:52 PST 2015

Thank you Lisa.

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Lisa Schuchman
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2015 2:02 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Real Estate Attorney in Puerto Vallarta

This person was recommended by a client who has real estate in that area.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

Do something for somebody every day for which you do not get paid. –Albert Schweitzer

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document