[WSBAPT] SSDI Hearing

G. Geoffrey Gibbs ggibbs at AndersonHunterLaw.com
Mon Nov 9 10:57:21 PST 2015

Amanda:            If you do not find someone in Jefferson County, we are not far away and Nicole Franklin of our firm specializes in SSDI as well as Veterans Disability claims.   GGG

G. Geoffrey Gibbs | Anderson Hunter Law Firm
2707 Colby Avenue | Everett, WA  98201
Phone: (425) 252-5161 | Fax: (425) 258-3345
ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com<mailto:ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com> / www.andersonhunterlaw.com<http://www.andersonhunterlaw.com/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D11ADD.68018640]
This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of amanda_wilson at olypenlawoffices.com
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2015 10:54 AM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv
Subject: [WSBAPT] SSDI Hearing

Hello~

I need a referral for an attorney who handles SSDI. PC lives in Jefferson County. He received a letter saying they may deny his benefits.

Amanda

Amanda M. Wilson, esq.

Olympic Peninsula Law Offices, LLC

1240 W. Sims Way #115

Port Townsend, WA 98368

(360)437-4172 office

(206)331-7851 cell phone

"Your words are the greatest power you have. The words you choose and their use establish the life you experience."
-Sonia Croquette