[WSBAPT] Non Probate Affidavit

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Sat Nov 7 09:25:15 PST 2015

Yes; presumably you are correct.  She would only need a new policy if the existing policy is so old that the insured amount is deemed is not sufficient for the comfort of the insured.  In that case she could ask her Title Insurer if they have a product (renewal policy or endorsement) to boost the insurance amount.