[WSBAPT] Non Probate Affidavit

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Thu Nov 5 17:02:56 PST 2015

Will you be asking for a title policy insuring the ownership by the Trustee of the Trust?  Each title company will have their own rules about insuring a no consideration transfer, but we would insure such a transaction depending on the contents of the submitted non-probate affidavit.

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West