[WSBAPT] FW: Association of T & E counsel in New Jersey

Kate Szurek kate at skagitlaw.com
Thu Nov 5 10:00:59 PST 2015

Listmates:

My law partner, Brian Clark, is looking for suggestions for a T&E attorney licensed to practice in New Jersey (see Brian's email below for a bit more detail).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Kate

[SkagitLaw_Signature (2)]
Kate Szurek, J.D., LL.M.
P.O. Box 336 / 227 Freeway Drive, Suite B
Mount Vernon, WA  98273
360.336.1000
360.336.6690 (fax)
kate at skagitlaw.com<mailto:kate at skagitlaw.com>