[WSBAPT] Request for Form ASAP :-)

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Wed Nov 4 12:33:06 PST 2015

Amanda,

Are the witnesses coming also?  Or are they available to re-sign?  If so, I would just have them sign the regular affidavit, amending it so it states that they witnessed it on the date it was signed.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

Do something for somebody every day for which you do not get paid. –Albert Schweitzer

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document