[WSBAPT] Blocked Guardianship Accounts

Megan S. Farr MSF at farrlawgroup.com
Thu May 28 09:54:31 PDT 2015

WedBush blocked an IRA for our client.

Megan S. Farr
Attorney | Farr Law Group, PLLC
3255 Griffin Avenue | P.O. Box 890 | Enumclaw, WA 98022-0890
360.825.6581 (o) | 360.284.2354 (d) | 360.825.0780 (f) | MSF at FarrLawGroup.com<mailto:MSF at FarrLawGroup.com> | www.FarrLawGroup.com<http://www.FarrLawGroup.com>

This communication is intended only for the above-named recipient.  It might contain information that is subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or is otherwise confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the above-named sender.