[WSBAPT] Referral for Denver elder law attorney

Valerie Ohlstrom valerie at ohlstromlaw.com
Wed May 27 14:11:57 PDT 2015

Brad Frigon

Law Offices of Bradley J. Frigon
6500 S Quebec St., Ste. 330
Englewood, CO 80111

Phone: (720) 200-4025

Email: bfrigon at bjflaw.com

Web Site: www.bjflaw.com <http://www.bjflaw.com/>

Richard Vincent

Vincent, Romeo & Rodriguez, LLC
5460 S. Quebec Street, Suite 333
Englewood, CO 80111

Phone: (303) 770-0673

Email: rvincent at elderlawcolorado.com

Web Site: www.ElderLawColorado.com <http://www.elderlawcolorado.com/>

Your couple could also search the NAELA.org website under "find an
attorney," using the appropriate area code - there are many for Denver, so I
just picked one. J I have met both these attorneys and feel confident in
referring them.

Very Truly Yours,

Val

Valerie O. Ohlstrom

Ohlstrom Law Office

 <mailto:vohlstrom at comcast.net> valerie at ohlstromlaw.com

 <http://www.ohlstromlaw.com/> www.ohlstromlaw.com

(425) 881-5251

This electronic message is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain confidential and legally privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, and received this
electronic message in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply