[WSBAPT] Any info on new LLC law coming Jan. 1, 2016 - SSB 5030?

G. (Gus) Benjamin Lindsey III lindsey3 at gbl3law.com
Tue May 26 08:12:15 PDT 2015

The Business law section.

Sincerely,

G. (Gus) Benjamin Lindsey III

Attorney-at-Law

The Law Office of G. Benjamin Lindsey III

2012 Grade Road, Suite 202

Lake Stevens, WA 98258

Phone:   (425) 263-9585

website:  <http://www.gbl3law.com/> www.gbl3law.com

Business Law     Employment Law     Construction Law     Civil Litigation     Estate Planning      Labor Law

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to The Law Office of G. Benjamin Lindsey III, which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you think that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited