[WSBAPT] BECU issues

jeffrey winter jdwinter at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 11:55:41 PDT 2015

I agree.  And, arguably, we're not doing our jobs if we fail to point out the risk of a cross collateralized account to the PR...

Jeff Winter

From: Roger at law-hawks.com
To: wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 17:39:53 +0000
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] BECU issues

It’s up to the Pr to marshal the assets and later decide who has what valid claims to get paid.  I see nothing wrong with moving to an Estate account whatever
 liquid funds the PR can access.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155