[WSBAPT] Seattle area EP counsel needed

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu May 21 12:10:20 PDT 2015

Jeffrey: we may be willing to do that.  We need to see the documents, of course, and meet with whoever is the successor trustee and/or AIF.  We are about fifteen minutes from the UW hospital.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com>