[WSBAPT] Seattle area EP counsel needed

jeffrey winter jdwinter at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 11:40:05 PDT 2015

Listmates,
A friend's father appears to be failing and is in the UW Hospital.  The estate is not huge, perhaps $1 million, but he evidently wishes to make a change to an existing RLT or make a new trust.  The situation is not entirely clear.  I believe my friend and her sister are AIF for dad, and may be successor trustees as well.  I have not seen any of the existing EP docs.  Dad reportedly has capacity, but is sleeping much of the time and has lost a lot of weight.  It's not clear how much time is left for him.
Is there someone who can take this on such short notice?  I will forward your contact information to my friend.
Jeffrey
D. Winter

Law
Office of Jeffrey D. Winter, P.S.