[WSBAPT] Blended Families & Wills

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu May 21 10:04:20 PDT 2015

I agree. Contracts to maintain a Will really don't work well except in very specific circumstances. If surviving spouse is to have use during life but remainder is to decedent's kids from a prior relationship, it's usually easiest to work out the conditions and restrictions in a testamentary trust for decedent's assets.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC