[WSBAPT] How to abandon under water real property

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Wed May 20 22:01:16 PDT 2015

Hi Teunis,

I am working on a similar situation now with an underwater estate property; last debt of the estate to pay. Difference is my estate is still solvent. The lender is CitiMortgage. They are amenable to a short sale or deed in lieu with no deficiency. That is the direction I am headed. I expect it should  work since they have agreed.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Rodgers, Kee & Card

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to reception at buddbaylaw.com, and destroy the original message from your electronic files.