[WSBAPT] Medical Malpractice Referral

G. Geoffrey Gibbs ggibbs at AndersonHunterLaw.com
Tue May 19 13:05:27 PDT 2015

Mark Johnson of Johnson & Flora in Seattle is excellent and professional. GGG

G. Geoffrey Gibbs | Anderson Hunter Law Firm
2707 Colby Avenue | Everett, WA  98201
Phone: (425) 252-5161 | Fax: (425) 258-3345
ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com<mailto:ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com> / www.andersonhunterlaw.com<http://www.andersonhunterlaw.com/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D09234.7986DAA0]
This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of amanda_wilson at olypenlawoffices.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 12:56 PM
To: wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com
Subject: [WSBAPT] Medical Malpractice Referral

I need a referral for a medical malpractice attorney/firm. Clients live in Jefferson County but will go to King or Pierce if necessary.

Amanda

Amanda M. Wilson, esq.

Olympic Peninsula Law Offices, LLC

203A W Patison St.

Port Hadlock, WA 98339

(360)437-4172 office

(206)331-7851 cell phone

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." ~ Maya Angelou