[WSBAPT] Trustee Accounting Question

Sam Furgason sam at furgasons.com
Fri May 15 10:58:31 PDT 2015

Correction: strike "some" insert "no"
-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Furgason [mailto:sam at furgasons.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 07:26 PM
To: ''WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv''
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Trustee Accounting Question

I don’t think 11.106.020 would be open-ended. I think that the various general statutes of limitations would apply: 3 years; 6 years on a written agreement (but the beneficiaries might not be parties to the trust); etc., even if not expressed in a particular section. I doubt that, while 11.106.020 may not set a specific limit, there is some limitations period once the beneficiaries have been given information. See Ch. 4.16 for a bunch, and there are others scattered all over the place.