[WSBAPT] California Attorney Referral Request

Victor R mailboxro at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:22:36 PDT 2015

timothy pickart

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Carrie M. Kovacevich <
carrie at lakeviewlaw.com> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a probate/elder law attorney in Ventura or Santa
> Barbara, California?
>

> Issues include the probate of a recently deceased parent and power of
> attorney over the surviving parent.
>

> Thank you.
>

> Carrie
>

> Carrie M. Kovacevich
>
> Lakeview Law, PLLC
>
> 2470 Westlake Avenue North, Suite 101
>
> Seattle, Washington  98109-2282
>
> Work:  (206) 367-6962
>
> E-mail:  carrie at lakeviewlaw.com
>
> Web:  www.lakeviewlaw.com
>

> _______________
>
> This internet e-mail message (including any attachments) may contain
> Privileged/Confidential Information that is intended only for the
> addressee.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
> responsible for delivery of the message to such person), please immediately
> notify the sender by reply e-mail or call (206) 367-6962, and delete this
> message and attachments, if any.  We appreciate your assistance in
> correcting this matter.

Victor Ro, Esq.
THE RO FIRM, P.S.C.
A Professional Services Corporation
5400 Carillon Point
Bldg. 5000, 4th Floor
Kirkland, WA 98033
Tel:  (206) 319-7072
Fax: (206) 319-4470

This communication is CONFIDENTIAL - ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT - PRIVILEGED.
You are responsible for any damages arising in any way from its use.  Do
not construe this correspondence or contents, thereof, as legal advice or
as an engagement between an attorney and client.  If you received this
communication in error, delete it immediately and permanently from all
existing files.  NOTICE and PROHIBITION:  Do not copy, transmit,
retransmit, distribute, or disclose this information contained, herein.