[WSBAPT] Anyone willing to share SNT?

LISA ATKINSON lisa_l_atkinson at msn.com
Thu May 7 14:04:30 PDT 2015

Disabled adult son, family wants to fund SNT now rather than doing it inside a Will.

I would appreciate anyone willing to share their forms!

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa L. Atkinson, Esq.

611 Main Street

Suite B-1

Edmonds, WA
98020

(425) 778-2421

(425) 744-0796 fax

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE! www.lisaatkinsonpllc.com

Under recently issued Treasury Circular 230 regulations, we must inform you
that any US tax advice contained in this message is not intended or written by
the Law Office of Lisa L. Atkinson, PLLC, to be used, and it may not be used
for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under the United
States Internal Revenue Code.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication by someone other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.