[WSBAPT] Community Challenge to distribution of non-probate assets re significant CDs

Kate Gamble uptownlawpt at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:46:35 PDT 2015

Special Needs Trust

Kate Gamble

Attorney at Law

Uptown Law PLLC

PO Box 835

Port Townsend, WA 98368

(360) 379-1818

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any  attachments, is
confidential and subject to legal privilege.  The information contained in
this message is intended only for the use of the above named recipient.  If
dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this communication, including all
attachments, is strictly prohibited, and subject to penalty.  If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by return
email and telephone at 360-379-1818; then please destroy this original
message and all attachments.  Thank you.

SPECIAL NOTICE TO CLIENT(S): If you are a client and this email is directed
to you, DO NOT FORWARD to any other party, or you could be waiving the
attorney -client privilege