[WSBAPT] Appointment of GAL to make health care decisions?

David Kazemba david at davittlaw.com
Tue May 5 13:16:08 PDT 2015

I would agree with Mr. Jackson.  It would be the best solution, absent a
decision maker under RCW 7.70.065 to pursue a petition for appointment as a
lay guardian.

Best,

David

David Kazemba
Davitt Law Group, PLLC
330 King Street Suite 4
Wenatchee, WA 98801
(509) 888-2925 - tel.
(509) 888-2926 -fax
david at davittlaw.com
www.davittlaw.com

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy or communicate this
message to anyone.  If you received this message in error, please destroy
this message and notify the sender by reply email.