[WSBAPT] EIN for Small Estate

Katharine P. Bauer kpb at bpblegal.com
Tue May 5 10:55:00 PDT 2015

Provide them a copy of the SEA which states who to pay the funds to....no
EIN, no Letters Testamentary. If needed, detail the section where they pay
fees if they don't cooperate...found later in 11.96A

Katharine P. Bauer
Bauer Pitman Lifetime Legal, PLLC
1235 Fourth Ave. East, Suite 200
Olympia, Washington 98501
tel. 360.754.1976
fax. 360.943.4427

 e-mail: kpb at bpblegal.com

 This message is confidential and may be protected by the attorney-client
privilege; it is intended solely for the use of the individual named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any
notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, delete this message from your
files, and return any printed copies to the sender by U.S. mail. Circular
230 Disclosure: Any tax advice contained in this communication (including
any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used,
for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the
Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction, arrangement, or other matter