[WSBAPT] Estate Dispute in Michigan

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Mon May 4 08:29:48 PDT 2015

Thanks, Amber.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com>
206 367 5000
Fax is 206 367 4005

From: Amber K. Quintal [mailto:aquintal at omwlaw.com]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 7:23 AM
To: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv'
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Estate Dispute in Michigan

Robert Nemzin of Butzel Long
nemzin at butzel.com<mailto:nemzin at butzel.com>   | P 248 258 2909 | F 248 258 1439

Robert is great and the firm has several offices in Michigan, including Bloomfield Hills (North Detroit suburbs) and Ann Arbor.

Amber K. Quintal |  Member

Ogden Murphy Wallace P.L.L.C.
901 Fifth Ave., Suite 3500 Seattle, WA 98164
phone: 206.447.7000  |  fax: 206.926.2879
aquintal at omwlaw.com<mailto:aquintal at omwlaw.com>  |  omwlaw.com<http://www.omwlaw.com/>

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION - This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Section 2510, and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender.  It may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any of the contents is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original transmission and all copies.