[WSBAPT] Assistance with Mexico Property Purchase

Tom Stuen tomstuen at comcast.net
Fri May 1 13:55:10 PDT 2015

Jacob:  I have a friend in San Miguel de Allende who helps Americans buy and
remodel homes there.  Gordon Logan was a property manager in Seattle before
moving to Mexico ten years ago.  He built a beautiful home there.  I can get
his e-mail address if the party is interested in central Mexico.  He is not
an attorney and would likely not be able to help with a condominium
purchase.  He tells me getting proper title is sometimes complex.

Tom Stuen